Drafter IV (Security Clearance Required)
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in St. Louis, MO, with offices Dallas, Kansas Ciy, Chicago, Atlanta and the Washington, D.C. area, Integra Advanced Technology Services LLC, provides support for our clients in data transport services and project management through process and technology. Integra provides committed service within the federal as well as the commercial telecommunications industries. Integra is an SBA 8(a) Certified Disadvantaged Business and is ISO 9001 Certified.
- Working knowledge of either basic engineering, architecture or construction principles.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management, coordination and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware/software fundamentals with skills and knowledge in Microsoft office product lines, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Visio.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software and equipment is required.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Short Term, Long Term and Basic Life (Paid for by the company)
Additional/Optional Life Insurance, Accident Insurance
PTO (Holiday, Vacation and Sick)