Project Manager II (Security Clearance Required)
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in St. Louis, MO, with offices Dallas, Kansas Ciy, Chicago, Atlanta and the Washington, D.C. area, Integra Advanced Technology Services LLC, provides support for our clients in data transport services and project management through process and technology. Integra provides committed service within the federal as well as the commercial telecommunications industries. Integra is an SBA 8(a) Certified Disadvantaged Business and is ISO 9001 Certified.
- Project Management skills including scope management, capacity planning, project scheduling, budgeting and tracking documents is required.
- Strong financial acumen, proven ability to connect the linkages of the project results to the budget and identify business benefits.
- Presentation skills and ability to communicate with all levels.
- Persuasive, collaborative business acumen.
- Knowledge of wireless technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management, coordination and organizational skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware/software fundamentals with skills and knowledge in Microsoft office product lines, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Visio.
- A minimum of 10 years of Project Management experience.
- Author and write documents, process diagrams, SOPs, etc.
Medical, Dental, Vision
Short Term, Long Term and Basic Life Insurance (Company paid)
Optional Life and Accident Insurance
PTO (Vacation, Sick and Holiday)