Network Engineer (Security Clearance Required)
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in St. Louis, MO, with offices Dallas, Kansas Ciy, Chicago, Atlanta and the Washington, D.C. area, Integra Advanced Technology Services LLC, provides support for our clients in data transport services and project management through process and technology. Integra provides committed service within the federal as well as the commercial telecommunications industries. Integra is an SBA 8(a) Certified Disadvantaged Business and is ISO 9001 Certified.
- The Network Engineer shall have a DoD 8140 (Formerly 8570)certification IAT-I, with a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Certified Wireless Network Professional (CWNP) or equivalent.
- Possess a thorough understanding of network engineering to include wired and RF transmissions, mapping and surveying, configuration of access points, antennas and related equipment, cabling infrastructure to support WLAN systems, client wireless configurations, operations and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Location Based Services/Choke Points/Active/Passive & Semi-Passive RFID. Network survey/deployment/support experience required. Page 36 of 38 Physical infrastructure experience required. Project lead / management / strong organizational skills required.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware/software fundamentals, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Visio. Knowledge of Cisco products preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in wireless and network communications industry is required.
- Design, plan, establish, and optimize networks and enterprise network architecture.
- Develop network infrastructures and make recommendations on systems enhancements for optimization.
- Lead and supervise teams.
- Provide technical assessment of requirements and definition from conception through implementation.
- Train and mentor other engineers.
- Design and validate link performance, quality and reliability.
- Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and adjust equipment.
- Create manuals and support documentation.
- Optimize existing network by adjusting network parameters, adding/deleting of neighbors and recommending possible solutions to hardware problems.
- Monitor and analyze statistical and drive test data to improve system performance.
- Apply propagation theory, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory to choose device placement.
- Responsible for capacity planning, GSM frequency planning and frequency hopping by applying carrier/interference (C/I) ratio analysis.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Short Term, Long Term and Basic Life Insurance provided by the company
Optional Life and Accident insurance