Telecom Technician IV
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in St. Louis, MO, with offices Dallas, Kansas Ciy, Chicago, Atlanta and the Washington, D.C. area, Integra Advanced Technology Services LLC, provides support for our clients in data transport services and project management through process and technology. Integra provides committed service within the federal as well as the commercial telecommunications industries. Integra is an SBA 8(a) Certified Disadvantaged Business and is ISO 9001 Certified.
- Experience with DoD, National, EIA/TIA and BICSI technical and OSHA safety standards.
- The Telecom Tech IV shall have general knowledge of operating principles of wired, wireless and RF environments.
- Wireless network (802.11b/g/a/n, WLAN/WWAN/WMAN) survey/deployment/support experience is preferred.
- Possess a general knowledge of wired/wireless equipment installation and basic testing methods and procedures.
- Ability to interpret and perform tasks outlined in vendor documentation, technical specifications, and network practices, engineering letters and job aids.
- Knowledge of telephony networks, include DS1, DS3, OC, and various IP networks.
- Dexterity to connect and disconnect various sizes and types of electronic connectors.
- Ability to work in overhead rack or grid for extended periods of time pulling long lengths of heavy cables.
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50lbs independently and up to 90 lbs. with assistance as necessary.
- Ability to climb ladders and steep staircases, including scissor lifts.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in stressful and demanding work environments. Telecom Tech IV
- Successful completion of OSHA training
- A minimum of 5 years of cabling experience in data communications industry is required.
- The Telecom Tech IV will be running and lacing Ethernet, and fiber cabling to include termination and testing as well as installing / removing overhead equipment mounts.
Medical, Dental, Vision
Short and Long-term Disability and Basic Life (Company Paid)
Optional Life and Accident Insurance
PTO (Vacation, Sick and Holiday)